SolutoLearning is the virtual learning site of Innovators & Leaders, which is led by Col Alok Asthana (retired).
Innovators & Leaders are consultants and trainers, dealing with creativity, innovation, self-development, managerial and leadership skills. We conduct Instructor-led training and consultations through www.innovatorsandleaders.com.
Some learners find the synchronous, class room format unsuitable for their needs. For them, we have distilled our essential content and placed it in various interactive, web based learning courses at this site, www.solutolearning.com.
Founder and chief trainer, Alok Asthana, has extensive trainer experience with the top leadership academies of Indian army, and thereafter since 2000, in the corporate world. He has also served as Head OD & Training Academy of Aptech Ltd, Senior consultant of Erehwon Innovation consulting, and Director, Northpoint Centre of Learning.
Alok is trained in Systems Approach to Training and Instructional Design. He has submitted a research proposal (synopsis) for Ph D on ‘Advanced Integrated Instructional Methodology’.
SolutoLearning courses take a novel approach to designing e-learning. Instead of running a powerpoint show on academic topics, it uses a guided facilitation technique to open up a dialogue with the learners. Video predominant resources are used to get them to generate their own personalized solutions on some lifeskills topic. The programs are highly interactive and provide significant opportunity for experiential learning, even in a web based course. The asynchronous nature of courses makes them very convenient for learners to pursue them in their own time.
SolutoLearning is dedicated to an individual user who wants to learn when and where he wants to i.e. in an asynchronous mode. To these learners, we offer short courses on single topics as well as full-fledged web workshops combining several related topics and offering a more immersive experience. We offer all this in an asynchronous mode, with experiential learning, assignments and reviews, through the world’s best known LMS – Moodle.
To organisations, we offer the custom create facility to design courses specifically for them. We even conduct a need analysis and suggest the best options.
To date, Innovators & Leaders has helped learners in following organisations –
- Consulting/IT – Accenture (Philippines), TCS, Datamatics, L&T Infotech, Ness technology, National Productivity Council, Bluestar Infotech, BSES Management
- Heavy Engineering – TataPower SED (Strategic Engineering Division), Crompton Greaves Ltd, National Bearings Corporation, SKF, BlueStar Ltd, Thermax, Tata Motors, Mahindra, Suzlon, General Motors, L&T.
- Chemicals – Asian Paints, United Phosphorus, Huntsman International
- Pharma – Merck (Mylan) Development Centre, Merck India Ltd, Glenmark pharma,
- Financial – ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank, IndusInd Bank, NCDEX ( National Commodities and Derivatives Exchange ), NCMSL (National Collateral Management Services Limited),
- Insurance – Oriental insurance (OSTC)
- Shipping – Mitsui OSK Marine lines, MASSA Academy
- Misc – MTNL, Business Standard, Bharat Petroleum, Chesterton & Meghraj consultants, Transworks International Call Centre, Population Services India, Hughes Tele ( Tata Indicom)
We have also co-facilitated innovation projects in following organisations –
Cognizant, Bajaj Finserv, Garware Wall Ropes, Mahindra, Vodafone, CEAT Tyres, UB Group and Marico.
Contact – email@example.com, +91 9821677859, Mumbai, India